We think any mom will say, being a mother is a thankless job but so rewarding at the same time. We take care of others day in and day out, doing the dishes and wiping butts without batting an eye, so we're giving you permission to SPOIL yourself on Mother's Day!!! You deserve it!
Ashley and I put together our top 10 favorite things, some we use every day, others just on occasion when we want to spoil ourselves!
- Maybelline BB cream- I wear 120, it goes on so easy, has SPF so I wear it year round, and it's super light weight but has amazing coverage.
- Ice Roller - For face and eyes this is an absolute MUST after a long night of adult beverages, or non-sleeping kids.
- Twinkle Face Razors- Girl, shave your face! This is the cheap do-it-yourself version of Dermaplaning at home. Your make-up will go on so much smoother and serums can penetrate deeper.
- Rodan & Fields Foaming Sunless Tanner- Summer is almost here but until then we coat our arms and legs in this!!!
- Mom Uniform Tank - Because we all love a good mom saying shirt. One of our favs is Little Mama Shirt Shop!
- Smashbox Gloss Angeles Lip Gloss- I recently tried this gloss for our tv segment and I loved the shimmer it gave off! Highly recommend this gloss!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter- This is a powder based highlighter so much easier to put on than a liquid base, especially when you have five minutes to get ready! For the perfect amount of glow this highlighter is a favorite for sure.
- 24k Gold Eye Mask- These are my consolation prize for not getting any zzz's at night when my kids/newborn baby don't sleep. I am telling you they will turn your morning around and make you look like you actually did get some sleep.Tip make sure you keep them in the fridge for an extra cool pick me up!
- Bestope 18 Piece Brush Set- I got these last Christmas and I have been pleased especially since they were so cheap. I am no makeup artist but I wanted new brushes because mine were so old and also I wanted a wider variety of brushes and this fit the bill!
- Amika Perk Up dry shampoo- This is hands down my FAV dry shampoo. The smell is great and it is a lifesaver since I (Ashley R) usually wash my hair once a week...maybe twice on a good week!
- Louis Vuitton key pouch- My husband got this for me last Christmas and on most days this is all I carry. A credit card, my ID, and a few dollars, no need for a big bulky wallet!
- Buttercup Drybar blow dryer- Again my husband for the win. I had been using the same blowdryer for almost 10 years so it was time, and after much research this was the winner, and it does not disappoint!! Great power but minimal frizz.
- Botox or any plastic surgery- Don't worry, we won't tell anyone:) If you're wondering what "work" we've had done, just ask! Our go-to girl is Shannon, she get's the natural look, so no one else will know what help you've had if you don't want them to.
- The Yearly Company hoops-gold hoops go with everything! As a 36 year old mom of 3, I need something at goes with everything!!
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic- I normally don't like to spend a ton on beauty products but these Vitamin C drops are worth every penny! I would definitely recommend making the investment to add these to your daily skincare routine.
- BeautyCounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel- It will give a little burn, which I don't mind because I feel like it's really working, but it leaves my face so smooth in the am. I use it 2-3 times a week
- Birkenstocks- I can't believe I'm wearing these again but they're SO comfy, and I have the copper ones and get so many compliments every time I wear them. They run true to size and last forever!!
- Latisse- We've been using this for almost 10 years, off and on, and it's probabaly hands down the one beauty thing I won't ever go without!!!
- Apple Watch- Again, husband for the win! Ashley R. won't cave on the apple watch even though I've told her it will change her life, ha!! But seriously, it will!
- Spa Day- My most wanted Mother's Day splurge would be a full spa day! Mani/pedi/massage/facial/you name it! I think most moms just want a day that they don't have to plan or do things for other people:)
We hope that every mom has the best day ever, because you deserve it!!!!